I love cheese–most of you likely know this by now. 🙂
I always thought it would be totally cool to throw a simple, chic cheese party with some wine, fruit, jam, baguette, and crackers. But what’s a party without the right supplies and decorations? So I did a bit of sleuthing and cobbled together my favorite items for throwing a successful, low-key cheese soiree.
Here are my 10 “must-haves”–click on any thumbnail to see the larger slideshow view.
And don’t forget to check out my suggested resource links below as well–they contain great tips for wine and cheese pairings, assembling your cheese tray, building your shopping list, creating your own chalkboard cheese tray, and more!
Must-Have Cheese Party Supplies
- Cheese Knife Set – Anthropologie
- Assorted Cheese Plates – Park and Main
- Reclaimed Slate Cheese Board – Uncommon Goods
- Free downloadable “Remember These” Cheese & Wine Tasting Cards – Real Simple
- Fromage Notebook – stationeryCiaffi Etsy Shop
- Printable Cheese Party Invitations – Real Simple
- Cheese Party Tasting Kit – Amazon
- Sentiment Cheese Markers (set of 5) – Pottery Barn
- Soft Cheese Spreaders – BellaJacksonStudios Etsy Shop
- Set of 5 Mini Cheese Prints – jjmillustration Etsy Shop
Check out this excellent cheese party shopping list courtesy of Real Simple
Download cute free printables to make your own cheese signs here
Learn how to make your own chalkboard cheese platter
And I want to try this cheese log recipe below from Martha Stewart…doesn’t this look delectable?