Another summer week come and gone, another week closer to fall. Aside from the fact that fall is my favorite season, it also happens to coincide with my wedding 🙂 Less than three months to go! I feel like I’m in a good place with all the planning, which is wonderful. Now I just wish we could get to the actual wedding day because I’m over all the anticipation!
This week, I’ve found 5 items that will help you to instantly add some color and flair to your living space.
1. I saw these bud vases from Anthropologie and instantly loved them. Imagine how they would look side by side on a window sill? Sigh.
2. Add some luster to an old lamp with a vibrant new shade, like one of these geometric versions from Target.
3. Add a little pizzazz to a coffee table or ottoman with a beautiful patterned tray, like this one from Ballard Designs.
4. Embrace ombre with a decorative pillow like this one from Etsy Shop twiggsdesigns.
5. A chenille throw, like this bright option from Wayfair, draped over a sofa or armchair will add an instant cheeriness to any room.
Just a few simple bright additions like the 5 items above can bring instant warmth to any living space.
Enjoy your weekend!